Order Importer for Sage
Today's E-commerce businesses are increasingly looking for ways to reduce transaction costs, improve speed and offer increased service levels to their customers. A serious step towards achieving this objective, when using Sage Line 50 accountancy software, is to streamline the process of receiving Internet orders by importing them directly into Sage.
Sage Order Importer by WebXeL, enables you to automatically import orders from your E-commerce website and import them direct into your Sage Line 50 accounting software, eliminating the need to manually enter them.
You can import orders as an invoice, sales order (SOP) or Purchase Orders (POP), plus you can specify which customer or supplier account to use, once orders are imported, the system will validate the Orders from your web site before importing these into Sage Line 50; invalidated orders can be corrected prior to importing.
Order Importer for Sage permits you to take full advantage of the benefits and savings that result from importing orders into Sage Line 50. It can be scheduled to automatically import orders by XML feeds via a HTTP Web Page, MS Access Database, MS SQL Server and MySQL. Order Importer for Sage can manually import orders via CSV Files and MS Excel Spreadsheets for added versatility.
Key Features and Business Benefits
- Reduced Costs - by importing orders and producing invoices directly into Sage Line 50, key-in times are by-passed, resulting in lower transaction costs.
- Reduced Errors - importing orders and invoices directly into Sage Line 50, eliminates input errors, resulting in the "right first time" scenario. Saving dispute problems, whilst speeding up the order fulfilment process.
- Staff Involvement - frees up this most valuable company resource.
- Improved Customer Service - by importing orders directly into the Sage Line 50, order and delivery can now be undertaken more accurately resulting in an improved service.
- Free Trial - 30 days no restriction FREE trial, 30 days FREE support.
- Affordable - Product Importer for Sage is great value for money at only £100 + VAT per year, you will always have access to the latest version available as part of the subscription.
James Robertson, Managing Director,
Autow Centres Ltd
"Order Importer for Sage is a godsend; it enables us to simply and quickly import orders from our E-commerce websites. This means we can save the time and cost of manually entering orders, whilst eliminating keying errors; we can do more important things, like sell".
Michael Gordon, Director,
"We have always used Sage software to run our accounts and recently introduced Order Importer for Sage to automatically download our online orders. This has been very successful, saving lots of time and money, it certainly has made us more efficient."